In our Walk-In practice you can have urgent physical complaints treated daily from Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm without priora appointment.
- Primary care is provided. You are welcome to make an appointment with our general practitioners for follow-up visits or to discuss longer-term concerns
- Patients aged 16 and over are treated
- A valid health insurance card must be presented at the reception of the practice
- Waiting times must be expected. If possible, please refrain from telephone calls so that our practice staff can primarily attend to the patients on site
- No narcotics or yellow fever vaccinations are dispensed
ifa Institute for Occupational Medicine
In life-threatening cases, please contact the emergency medical number 144 directly.